Do I need Mothercraft for Babies support?
Do any of these commonly asked questions tick a box in your mind? Then it’s probably time for some early intervention with the help of one of our experts:
- My baby is 12 weeks old and cat naps during the day and I can’t seem to be able to re settle him without distressing him? (that makes two of us!)
- Should I expect a different feed and sleep rhythm for my 6 week old? I am still breastfeeding every 2-3 hours day and night and we are both exhausted!
- When can I start guiding my baby to a more predictable day and night feed/sleep routine, we are all over the place and I need a plan.
- As a new mum I feel a bit out of control, can you give me some better coping tools and day to day strategies?
- Internet information overload, how do I know what sleep routine will best suit my toddler, I must be misreading his cues?
- My toddler has started to resist day sleeps, and by the evening bedtime routine it’s a battle to get him to sleep?
- I need to wean my baby to the bottle so that I can go back to work?
- How do I know if I have enough breast milk for my baby’s needs, we are still having settling issues and he is 8 x weeks.
- When should my baby/toddler be sleeping through the night without needing a feed?
- How do I know when to start solids?
- My young baby is showing physical signs and behaviour of digestive pain and discomfort, how do I know if it’s wind or reflux?
- My 10 month old has suddenly started biting when breast feeding, how do I manage this?
- I have a new baby and a toddler and I am struggling to settle the new baby and keep the toddler occupied at the same time.