This is going to take some serious planning for two! Breastfeeding in public, best coffee hub with a pram in tow, change facilities and how to keep strangers from coughing all over your new baby before vaccinations. You’re probably going to overdo the packing of the baby bag in the beginning. You won’t need a pillow, first aid kit, blanket, breast pump, a stash of snacks, the entire stock of Toys’R’Us, a spare set of clothes for yourself and five onesies for your baby.
We will also cover;
- How to deal with public transport
- The best places to go with a new baby and pram
- What you can stash in the car
- How to best manage exposing baby to the world of everyday germs/immunisation benefits
- How do you keep strangers from touching your new baby?
- How to deal with inclement weather
- Breastfeeding in public, how do you best manage this to alleviate any pre anxiety or stress?
- Changing facilities, where are they?
- What can go wrong?